Ogame and Halo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ogame and Halo

The alliances Are Here. In addition to Unsc, the maw and many more combining members.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What difficulty are you playing?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ORDINATOR
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
ORDINATOR

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-08-15

What difficulty are you playing? Empty
PostSubject: What difficulty are you playing?   What difficulty are you playing? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 12:14 am

at the moment I'm playing through easy to help me memorize the maps and I'm doing it with other people who need to go through easy first to get used to the changes.

whats everyone else doing?
Back to top Go down
rzgrz
Admin
Admin
rzgrz

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: What difficulty are you playing?   What difficulty are you playing? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 3:03 pm

first I went through hard to see everything and go suicidal. after that I realy started to play right and I just finished easy.
Back to top Go down
http://theogame.forumotion.com
ORDINATOR
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
ORDINATOR

PostSubject: Re: What difficulty are you playing?   What difficulty are you playing? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 4:59 am

i finished it on easy, and started going through it on normal. i went from dying every 3rd level or something by accident, to dying every level due to the enemy. i was just getting use to using the extra stuff like the shields and stuff.
Back to top Go down
rzgrz
Admin
Admin
rzgrz

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: What difficulty are you playing?   What difficulty are you playing? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 10:41 am

I changed from going rambo to having to try and snip ech on off.
Back to top Go down
http://theogame.forumotion.com
ORDINATOR
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
ORDINATOR

PostSubject: Re: What difficulty are you playing?   What difficulty are you playing? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:54 am

I'm a natural snipe, if your head is visible to me through trees, bushes, a ruined building and your running, odds are I'll snipe you and you'll be dead.Very Happy . i;m name the demon locally Smile though its not hard to be a demon locally. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What difficulty are you playing?   What difficulty are you playing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What difficulty are you playing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ogame and Halo :: Halo :: Halo 3-
Jump to: