Ogame and Halo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ogame and Halo

The alliances Are Here. In addition to Unsc, the maw and many more combining members.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attempts of making Ogame type games (Halo Themed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ORDINATOR
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
ORDINATOR

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Attempts of making Ogame type games (Halo Themed) Empty
PostSubject: Attempts of making Ogame type games (Halo Themed)   Attempts of making Ogame type games (Halo Themed) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 4:29 am

I've seen an attempt made by a group of people (or a person don't quite know) to make an Ogame type game with Halo themes. it was a very poor attempt i say as it was basically a copy of Ogame. i personally will only play one account of Ogame and any other game like it. its just too inactive for me to get into it regularly. anyway i was wondering if anyone else had seen any better attempts?
Back to top Go down
spartan123209

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Attempts of making Ogame type games (Halo Themed)   Attempts of making Ogame type games (Halo Themed) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 4:50 pm

*cries*

That person was me.
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
ORDINATOR

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Attempts of making Ogame type games (Halo Themed)   Attempts of making Ogame type games (Halo Themed) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:45 am

yes sorry if it sounds mean but it is honestly what i thought. if you could do more i would be impressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attempts of making Ogame type games (Halo Themed)   Attempts of making Ogame type games (Halo Themed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attempts of making Ogame type games (Halo Themed)
Page 1 of 1